Thursday, September 18, 2008

just sayin'









































*Acknowledgments:

Chris - I am sorry you have to put up with me in your cubicle. Thank you for letting me poke fun of your really expensive Prada glasses. Thanks for not being upset over my sloppy guffawing when I told you they look just like Zelda Rubenstein's glasses. I could tell you weren't the slightest bit amused, although your polite chuckle was appreciated.

Zelda Rubinstein: I didn't have cable as a child and so I religiously watched Poltergeist and Dirty Dancing EVERYDAY growing up, and sometimes a bad japanese cartoon version of Gulliver's Travels. You were someone I admired and feared for years.

Vacuum cleaner, sponge, Clorox: I spent my morning not studying, but scrubbing and vacuuming. This house is clean I tell you! (see what I did there? - lets try and get on the ball with these obscure movie references please.)

2 comments:

e$ said...

we rented Poltergeist from the library like at least once a week. That lady is 2x freaky.

Lisa said...

So after some quiet contemplation, that lasted all day, I came to the conclusion that we had this conversation at Mountain Jam....

In the tent, on the first night...?