Thursday, September 11, 2008

Olfactory Hues

A few things this morning -

a) I have been up since 6am, which is not impressive, except that I slept about 4 hours last night (curses red wine and tobacco)
b)I am about to take my requisite 30 mile ride, as this afternoon is filled with lab, play dates, BELA EFFING FLECK (this is where you should get rather envious)
c) I am really fucking tired.
d) fucking being the operative word in the previous point.
e) red bull is not saving my life
f) I had a dream that I died last night, I literally died in my dream, and then thought in MY DREAM MIND YOU (I am god awful impressive I say) - I dreamt I died so take that everyone who says you can't do that shit. I was also killed in school while my roommate cried b/c she is fantastic. (reiterated)
g) Speaking of Becky, not only did she know I was about to burp Saturday night, but she also started wafting the air in anticipation of the pizza olfactory hues that were too follow.
h) and the most important bulletin on this gray drizzly cold morning that I'm about to spend some quality time with:

i) people actually read the banal shit I post in this blog, and as such, I am sorry for the offenses I caused as of late, my sincerest apologies! I retract any and all whiny sentiments.




IM SORRY









the end.

2 comments:

aleta meadowlark said...

You're spending time with Bela Fleck?

LUCKY.

Hey guess what, it's not rainy or drizzly in Massachusetts. Nope, it's fucking gorgeous. Wish you were here.

Lisa said...

turned out to be a fucking fantastic day and an even better night!! I will be there to visit soon, and even sooner I will respond to your email. oh shit, and bela fleck was ungodly believable!!!!